This weeks blog is focused on outsourcing tenders. Many companies understandably prefer to complete their bids in-house, rather than outsourcing to a specialist Tender Writing firm such as ourselves. However, there are circumstances which dictate than an outsourced supplier may be more beneficial in the long-term.
- If you have identified an opportunity you would like to bid for, there are two questions you must immediately ask yourself:
- Do you have the time to complete this submission to the best of your ability ahead of the deadline
- Does your company have the resource available to dedicate to completing the bid in-house?
If it is an opportunity that would be a great addition to your company’s portfolio, but the answer to either of the above questions is ‘no’, we would strongly encourage you to external seek advice/support.
As specialist Tender Writers, Klick Business Solutions have the time to give your tender the time and attention it requires to make it stand out in comparison to rival bidders.
In a busy office environment, it’s sometimes difficult to focus on one thing – you get pulled in every direction and it’s easy to get distracted. Our Tender Writers will relieve the stress by managing the tender process, ensuring we:
- Meet with your company in person to attain an in-depth understanding of how you operate and how you will deliver the contact
- Research the buyer in great detail to identify their objectives/aims
- Break down the requirements and ensured you are capable of meeting all mandatory criteria
- Complete the entire written quality response
- Manage the associated administrative duties such as checking the online portal for updates both during and after the tender has been submitted
Tender writing is deadline driven and these deadlines are only ever changed in rare circumstances. Our Tender Writers will work with you to meet these deadlines, focusing on the quality elements of the submission. This therefore enables you to concentrate on your company’s daily operations instead of worrying about the progress of your bid.
Your time is valuable. Tender writing requires time and manpower and is more than just a form filling exercise. It’s selling your business to the buyer in manner which takes into account all their requirements, whilst also demonstrating where you can add significant value.
You do not get a second chance to bid for a contract and a poor quality submission means the difference between winning and losing. This is why we would implore you to get in touch should you have any doubts about your company’s capability to complete a tender to the very best of your ability.
For more information on how we can help you with your tender submissions email me firstname.lastname@example.org.