Get your business ready to tender. If you are new to tendering or you are not getting past the SQ/PQQ stage, you may need to look at your company policies, procedures and formal accreditations e.g. Quality (ISO: 9001), Environment (ISO: 14001), Health & Safety (CHAS) Constructionline etc.
Klick Business Solutions has a 90+% success rate of getting our clients through the first/critical pre-qualification stage.
- We can help improve your success with SQs and winning tenders.
- We can bespoke for you written company policies (e.g. Equality & Diversity, Corporate Social Responsibility or Business Continuity.) We will ensure compliance to tender requirements.
- We can advise you on getting certificated and gaining important accreditations, we know which accreditations are the most beneficial and most widely accepted.
Fit to tender document checklist
For all tenders you will need to pass the supplier qualification section before you move on. This first pre-qualification stage is all about you, your company and assesses if you are capable and competent to carry out the requirements. You will need to be able to provide key documentation to support your submission, including:
|Certificate of Incorporation|
|Company / group structure chart|
|Audited accounts for the last 2/3 years|
|Insurance certificates (Public Liability, Employers Liability and in some cases Professional Indemnity)|
|Health and safety policy, risk assessment/method statements and accident statistics|
|Quality assurance policy|
|Equal opportunities and Diversity policy|
|Business Continuity Policy|
|CV/Resumes of key personnel within your organisation|
|Customer care/complaints policy|
The pre-qualification stage is the Buyer conducting a ‘Risk Assessment’ on your company so you need to ensure you have mitigated all risks by having the correct policies, procedures and accreditations. Along with this you also need to prove you have similar experience.
Demonstrating relevant experience
- Buyers want proof that suppliers can do the job. Therefore references/testimonials from similar organisations for similar work are ideal.
- You will need to create case studies to show you have ‘transferable skills’ from customers with similar needs.
As an MD, Sales Director or business owner, you can be so busy running your company that you don’t always have time to work on completing tender submissions. Or you may need more resources and specialist skills to help you win new business or retain your existing contracts that have been put out to tender. Klick Business Solutions offers a range of Bid / Tender consultancy services to help UK businesses grow and win new business tenders.
For proof of our success rates and customer satisfaction levels have a look at our client testimonials.
For more information on our Get Fit to Tender process, please contact us here.