Dear Santa (Or Procurement Managers) Here is our Bid Writers Christmas wish list:
- Clear, unambiguous and consistent bidder instructions.
- Realistic page or word counts. (preferably more than there are in the question). Please don’t use character counts (we really don’t like them!)
- A detailed and tailored specification which fully details your requirements.
- Quick and concise responses to any questions we submit, allowing us time to submit further clarifications if your answers don’t fully clear up any issues.
- A clear answer scoring criteria guide, so we know exactly what we need to include to score full marks on each answer.
- Please don’t make us respond in Aerial font 12, it’s awful!
- Please let us use graphics, images and tables in our response.
- Once we have submitted our completed bid/tender please try to stick to your timeline for evaluation/award or at least keep us up to date with any changes to timelines. We really do wait with baited breath for the outcome￼.
THANK YOU SANTA @KlickBusinessSolutions wish you a very Happy Christmas and a good rest in the New Year.
PS cookies and brandy will be left out at 14B Enville Rd, Wall Heath, West Midlands