Andrea Childs, owner and director of successful, awarding winning outsource Tender and Bid writing SME Klick Business Solutions has a thorough and in-depth knowledge of the bidding environment and how it applies in practice. Andrea has 20 years proven experience and expertise winning new contracts for a wide and varied range of blue chip, SME and third sector clients. Alongside B2B Quote (www.b2bquote.co.uk) Andrea delivers highly successful training courses Nationwide to educate and train businesses on how to write winning tenders. Her strong knowledge of the procurement processes and buyer requirements will put you at a huge advantage when tendering for new contracts. These interactive training courses cover:
- Social Value and what it means to bidders.
- Developing your response to maximise your success
- What a good tender response looks like
- Identifying barriers to success.
- A pathway to contract readiness.
- Developing discriminators and win themes.
- Planning, preparing and writing your tender response.
- Understanding bid requirements and the Public Sector Procurement Processes.
- Developing a bid strategy and business winning systems.
- Making effective use of buyer feedback to enable continuous improvement.
The government has made a pledge that by 2020 £1.00 in every £3.00 government spend will be with small businesses. The tender process is in place so that procurement buyers can get best value when choosing a potential supplier. Tendering is more than just a box ticking exercise it is an opportunity for you to ‘sell’ your services and talk about how your delivery of the contract will enable you stand out from the competition.
These training courses are aimed at any organisation that wishes to increase their tender success rate. They help enable new businesses to set up winning systems as well as enabling well established organisations refine their existing systems based on best practice. By gaining a thorough and in-depth understanding of the tender process and procurement requirements you will be able to deliver more effective and successful tender responses.
The cost of this 1 day Course is £349.00 plus VAT including Lunch and refreshments.
We have received fantastic feedback from the delegates attending these courses:
“This introduction course into Tender writing and Tender bid initiation gave me a fantastic insight into how to get the ball rolling, especially as a beginner! The course content was very valuable and the trainer was extremely knowledgeable and I would have no doubt recommending B2B Quote Tender Training courses to anybody”
The courses are live and available to book now!! – we have several courses available:
- Wolverhampton Science Park Wednesday 21st March 2018 https://www.b2bquote.co.uk/tender-training?tender_training_event_id=75
- Introduction Into Bidding & Tendering, The Grosvener Hotel – London Wednesday 9th May 2018: https://www.b2bquote.co.uk/tender-training?tender_training_event_id=80
- Writing Strong Tenders – Improving Performance and Winning More Contracts, the Grosvener Hotel London; Thursday 10th May 2018; https://www.b2bquote.co.uk/tender-training?tender_training_event_id=81
For more information on our training, please get in touch. We would be happy to talk to you! Call us on 01384 279 568.