- The Black Country Business Festival is an annual, two-week festival of business events running across the whole Black Country region for the first time from 23rd April to 4th May 2018.
- The Business Festival programme will be made up of over 80 events, all put on by local businesses.
- Any business can apply to run an event – which can take any shape from a seminar or workshop through to a trade show or major conference
- Events can take place anywhere in the Black Country; For venues offering space for free or preferential rates please see: blackcountrybusinessfestival.com
- Every event will benefit the people and businesses in the Black Country, therefore helping with business growth, ultimately having a positive impact on the Black Country economy
- Events will largely be free to attend
- The Business Festival will showcase the colourful range of businesses that proudly make up the Black Country, combining existing, traditional industries with new and emerging key areas for growth within a packed Festival programme
Business Festival events will enable the local business community engage, share best practice and collaborate with each other on a completely new level
- The Business Festival will enable us to show the rest of the world this region’s strengths, innovation, commerce and culture
- Through a focus on specific sectors, we will attract visitors to our area from across the UK and beyond
- The Black Country Business Festival will help our businesses prosper, our people develop and our local economy grow
Klick Business Solutions will be hosting an event during the festival, our hugely popular free of charge workshop “How to improve your chances of tender success” is available now to book via this link: https://bcbf.ticketleap.com/tender-writing-workshop—improve-your-chances-of-success/ or email me Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Festival is proudly run in association with the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and managed by Associate Events Ltd. It is backed by like-minded commercial partners who share the same desire to see the region reach its full thriving commercial potential”