Klick Business Solutions offers both tailored/bespoke and generic in-house training, focused events and unique consultancy services, to provide suppliers with invaluable guidance on how to win all-important public and private sector contracts, across every industry.
Writing effective bids and proposals takes skill and care. Klick Bid Writing workshops are designed to maximise your chances of success. Delivered by Andrea Childs an experienced bid writer with 15 years experience of winning bids, the detailed programme provides valuable insights, powerful techniques and lots of ‘top tips’ for you to take back into the workplace.
The focus is on how you master the elements for writing a successful bid or proposal. These include:
• Finding suitable opportunities
• Making the right bid or no bid decision
• Understanding your customer’s needs;
• Researching your competition
• Answer questions to exceed the customers requirements
• Demonstrating how you can add value;
• Showcasing your strengths; writing persuasively; generating a sense of passion in your submission,
• Providing full information in the required format
• Understanding the rules and regulations, do’s and don’ts
• Post-bid activities
To make the training directly relevant to your organisation it can be tailored and made bespoke for your company. This can include reviewing past bids to identify strengths and weaknesses and designing a course to match the needs of your bid writers.
Training can take place at your workplace or a suitable venue close by.
Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
Estimated value excluding VAT: 684 000 GBP
Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
Derby City Council
Estimated value excluding VAT: 1 500 000 GBP
Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
Estimated value excluding VAT: Range: between 10 000 000 and 15 000 000 GBP
Contact the tender writing specialists now on 01384 27 95 68 for an immediate and free quotation.