You can identify and source public sector contracts in a number of different ways including:
• Following up contract notices published in newspapers and trade magazines.
• Searching Contracts Finder - the new government tender notices portal: www.contractsfinder.businesslink.gov.uk
• Searching TED (Tenders Electronic Daily) free for 'above threshold' contracts (with a value that exceeds the threshold above which an invitation to tender must be published throughout the European Union (EU): www.ted.europa.eu
• Search for University Tenders: www.tenders.ac.uk
• Subscribe to a tracker site e.g. BIP - Tender Tracker Service
• Look at local Council websites
• Opportunities in Wales: www.sell2wales.co.uk
• Opportunities in Scotland: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
There are many benefits to securing tendered contracts in both the public and private sector and these include:
• Central Government alone spends around 13 Billion a year on goods and services. There is very little that is not bought within the confines of the public sector.
• The Public Sector still procures even in economic downturn.
• Guaranteed income, timely payment.
• Secure business for pre-determined time.
• Credibility / portfolio / knock on effects.
• Submitting a Tender can clarify your company's aims
• You can see through evaluation how company's judge your strengths and weaknesses
• It raises your company's profile
If you would like assistance in trying to source new opportunities for your business either in the public or private sector contact us here.
Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
Estimated value excluding VAT: 684 000 GBP
Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
Derby City Council
Estimated value excluding VAT: 1 500 000 GBP
Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
Estimated value excluding VAT: Range: between 10 000 000 and 15 000 000 GBP
Contact the tender writing specialists now on 01384 27 95 68 for an immediate and free quotation.