You can identify and source public sector contracts in a number of different ways including:
• Following up contract notices published in newspapers and trade magazines.
• Searching Contracts Finder - the new government tender notices portal: www.contractsfinder.businesslink.gov.uk
• Searching TED (Tenders Electronic Daily) free for 'above threshold' contracts (with a value that exceeds the threshold above which an invitation to tender must be published throughout the European Union (EU): www.ted.europa.eu
• Search for University Tenders: www.tenders.ac.uk
• Subscribe to a tracker site e.g. BIP - Tender Tracker Service
• Look at local Council websites
• Opportunities in Wales: www.sell2wales.co.uk
• Opportunities in Scotland: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
There are many benefits to securing tendered contracts in both the public and private sector and these include:
• Central Government alone spends around 13 Billion a year on goods and services. There is very little that is not bought within the confines of the public sector.
• The Public Sector still procures even in economic downturn.
• Guaranteed income, timely payment.
• Secure business for pre-determined time.
• Credibility / portfolio / knock on effects.
• Submitting a Tender can clarify your company's aims
• You can see through evaluation how company's judge your strengths and weaknesses
• It raises your company's profile
If you would like assistance in trying to source new opportunities for your business either in the public or private sector contact us here.
The Francis Crick Institute
£2,000,000 - £3,000,000
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
£90,000 - £150,000
Lincolnshire County Council
£300,000 - £600,000
Wirral Borough Council
Contact the tender writing specialists now on 01384 27 95 68 for an immediate and free quotation.