You can identify and source public sector contracts in a number of different ways including:
• Following up contract notices published in newspapers and trade magazines.
• Searching Contracts Finder - the new government tender notices portal: www.contractsfinder.businesslink.gov.uk
• Searching TED (Tenders Electronic Daily) free for 'above threshold' contracts (with a value that exceeds the threshold above which an invitation to tender must be published throughout the European Union (EU): www.ted.europa.eu
• Search for University Tenders: www.tenders.ac.uk
• Subscribe to a tracker site e.g. BIP - Tender Tracker Service
• Look at local Council websites
• Opportunities in Wales: www.sell2wales.co.uk
• Opportunities in Scotland: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
There are many benefits to securing tendered contracts in both the public and private sector and these include:
• Central Government alone spends around 13 Billion a year on goods and services. There is very little that is not bought within the confines of the public sector.
• The Public Sector still procures even in economic downturn.
• Guaranteed income, timely payment.
• Secure business for pre-determined time.
• Credibility / portfolio / knock on effects.
• Submitting a Tender can clarify your company's aims
• You can see through evaluation how company's judge your strengths and weaknesses
• It raises your company's profile
If you would like assistance in trying to source new opportunities for your business either in the public or private sector contact us here.
The Beatles Story LTD is looking for a reliable, value for money service tailored to our unique requirements.
Beatles Story Ltd
Ranging between 300,000 and 480,000 GBP
Endoscopy, endosurgery devices. Repair and maintenance services of medical equipment. Tender for the Provision of Maintenance, Servicing and Validation of Decontamination Equipment, including Water Sampling of Endoscope Wasters and R/O Units.
King's Health Partners
Ranging between 200,000 and 800,000 GBP
The GMC currently stores 33,600.15 cubic feet of material off site in over 27 000 boxes. The majority of the collection is paper based and indexed at file level and includes over 150000 indexed records managed through the GMC's Records Management and automated requesting system.
General Medical Council (GMC)
YPO are looking for Providers to be appointed onto a Framework Agreement for the supply of Sand and Sand and Water Play Equipment, for use mainly in the education market.
Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation
Ranging Between: 550,000 and 750,000 GBP
The County Council has a requirement to monitor, maintain and manage up to six closed landfill sites across the county.
West Sussex County Council
Ranging Between: 383,700 and 573,280 GBP
Contact the tender writing specialists now on 01384 27 95 68 for an immediate and free quotation.